Terms and conditions for using the web page
These materials have been prepared by the Law firm INTER PARTES Skopje for informational purposes only and are not to be considered as a legal advice. Receipt of this information does not create a lawyer-client relationship. Please, do not act upon this information without seeking professional legal aid. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree to all terms and conditions stated herein. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this site.
Terms and conditions:
- IMPORTANT: While we would like to be contacted, please do not send us any information about any matter that may involve you until you receive a written statement from us that we represent you (an engagement letter).
- The Law firm INTER PARTES Skopje has been founded in 2011 in accordance to the Law on Attorneyship. All attorneys, attorney expert collaborators and junior barristers have engaged to respect the Code of Ethics of the Macedonian Bar Association.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that this site will only be construed and evaluated according to the Macedonian law.
- Although this site may be linked to other sites, the Law firm INTER PARTES Skopje is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that the Law firm INTER PARTES Skopje has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- The Law firm INTER PARTES Skopje is the copyright owner of everything on this site and no portion of this site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without prior written permission. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this site for any other purpose violates the Law firm's legal rights.
- By entering this site, you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses or any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this Site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
- Although the information contained in the site is based upon up-to-date information, and while the Law firm INTER PARTES Skopje makes all reasonable efforts to insure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and the Law firm INTER PARTES Skopje makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or servicemark contained on this site is owned or licensed by the Law firm INTER PARTES Skopje and may not be used by you without prior written approval. In this direction, for the protection of the above-stated, the Law firm INTER PARTES Skopje will enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Sound, graphics, charts, information, or images of places or people are either property of the Law firm INTER PARTES Skopje or used on this site with permission. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the site. Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.
- The Law firm INTER PARTES Skopje cannot guarantee 24 hour access to its website and will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair, for reasons beyond our control or any other reason we consider to be appropriate in the circumstances. We shall have no liability in respect of any such suspension.
- The Law firm INTER PARTES Skopje reserves the right to revise the Terms and Conditions for using the website at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this site. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the site to review these terms and conditions.